Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Trader Joe's Fridge

Eggplant hummus
Edamame hummus
Blue cheese and roasted pecan dip
Frozen tortellini bowl
Baby spinach
Small peeled carrots
Meatless corn dogs (They're better for me than regular corn dogs and I like them more)
Pomegranate yogurt with granola
Organic blueberry yogurt
Organic peach yogurt
Blueberry Greek yogurt
Three packages of roasted seaweed
More bananas to add to those I already have, to stretch to Wednesday, since Mom and Dad sure as hell aren't shopping after they get home from Vegas.
A couscous-centered salad that I had for dinner tonight.

All this, along with the frozen dinners I got from Pavilions, the bananas, spinach and carrots from there, the carton of Silk, the drink boxes of Silk Very Vanilla, the Simply Orange full-of-pulp juice, the Yoplait Greek blueberry yogurt, the Sabra pine nut hummus, the ready-made guacamole, and Meridith and I are set for when Mom and Dad are in Vegas. All of this helps when considering that they'll be deep in what we consider food heaven.

2 comments:

  1. When at TJ's, the two-buck chuck is a MUST. I've explained it to too many idahoans... when I go down to cali, I'm obligated to buy at least 5 cases of Charles Shaw, to pass it along to friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink, but the popularity of two-buck chuck at my Trader Joe's is remarkable. The bottles barely touch the shelves before they're gone.

    ReplyDelete