Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New DVD Reviews

These five new DVD reviews sparked little passion in me, although I liked George Gently for its approach to mysteries, especially being set in late 1960s Northern England. An actual period piece for mysteries, striving to be accurate. I'm psyched about the series set for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers which spans the Original Series to Lost Galaxy. That may be where my passion lies, examining my childhood from my current perspective. I'm expecting that one soon.

Fortunately, it's the search for what gets me excited about DVDs that keeps me going, as well as interest in what I review, and all these DVDs were interesting, especially the camerawork in Foreign Parts:

Patriocracy

Joe + Belle

The Story of the Costume Drama

George Gently: Series 4

Fixation

Washington: Behind Closed Doors

Foreign Parts

Genetic Chile

Mr. Belvedere Rings the Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment